- Reduces Menopause Symptoms
- Supports Menstrual Cycle and Uterine Health
- Supports Thyroid, Fertility and Pregnancy
- Supports Breast Health
- Promotes Normal Sleep Patterns
- Helps Balance Blood Sugar
- Assists with Testosterone and Estrogen Balance
- Increases Libido, Stamina and Energy
- Stimulates New Bone Growth
- Reduces Symptoms of Anxiety and Depression
Progesterone is also a key precursor to other hormones including cortisol, testosterone and estrogens: estriol, estradiol and estrone. At menopause, a woman’s progesterone level drops to nearly 0 and this decline can produce symptoms because of the disruption of natural hormone balance. We are also exposed daily to hidden estrogens and this can produce many unpleasant effects. If you have symptoms such as mood swings, PMS, bloating, headaches, hot flashes, and insomnia, then you may be dealing with estrogen dominance. This occurs when there is too much estrogen and not enough progesterone to balance its effects. High estrogen also keeps your body from using testosterone which is linked to losing muscle mass and lowering energy and stamina.
INGREDIENTS & NUTRITION
HOW TO USE
Progest Balance is a topical cream intended to provide hormone balance.
Progest Balance is for individuals that may be experiencing excessive menopause symptoms, low libido, depression or anxiety or would like to help prevent osteoporosis.
Progest Balance is intended to only be applied as directed by your healthcare practitioners.