The wealth of evidence supporting CoQ10 supplementation has been embraced in virtually every corner of the medical and scientific community, in part for its array of contributions which include promoting cellular energy production, increasing antioxidant reserves and supporting cardiovascular function. Ubiquinone 300mg is highly concentrated for those that need to quickly and effectively increase levels of CoQ10. It is delivered in a proprietary, oil-based soft gel including natural vitamin E for enhanced absorption and maximum stability.Learn More
Quercetin is found in many foods, including apples, onions, teas, berries, vegetables of the cabbage family, seeds, and nuts. The crucial advantage that is attributable to Quercetin Phytosome is its avanced phytosome technology. Phytosome complexes are created by a patented process that binds a botanical extract to phosphatidylcholine, a key component of cell membranes to enhance absorption.
- Helps stabilize mast cells that store and release histamine
- Provides support for patients who suffer from allergies
- An antioxidant flavonoid
- Cardiovascular support and protection of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Scavenges free radicals and inhibits the oxidation of LDL cholesterol
- By itself, and when paired with vitamin C, quercetin reduces the incidence of oxidative damage to skin and nerves caused by glutathione depletion.
Price:$25.50Lymph-Tone I is a homeopathic combination formula for acute symptoms such as mucous discharge; irritated, watery eyes; sore throat; cough; high-grade fever; excessive perspiration; skin eruptions; redness and swelling; sleeplessness; frequent urination; nausea; and diarrhea. Learn More
You may not know it‚ but your cells are almost constantly under attack from the effects of particles called free radicals. Free radicals are part of a naturally-occurring process that happens when oxygen reacts to the cells in your body. These chemical reactions can cause changes in the DNA or cell membrane of the affected cell. Cells that are affected by free radicals may not function as well as they should‚ or may even die off altogether. In addition to oxidation‚ you can be exposed to free radicals from contaminants such as cigarette smoke‚ pesticides‚ and pollution.
Your lymphatic system‚ which is responsible for removing toxins from your body through lymph fluid‚ can potentially become disrupted. If you don't get enough exercise to keep your lymph fluid flowing‚ your body may get overloaded with toxins. This can lead to fatigue or cause you to develop health problems like hemorrhoids and chronic infections. If you’re struggling with one of these issues‚ it may be a good idea to try a product that can help you detoxify your body and jump-start your lymphatic system. Energetix’s Lymph-Tone II (Cellular/Chronic) is a supplement containing a number of ingredients that benefit your overall health.
This liquid supplement provides:
- Adrenal 3X—supports the health of your adrenal glands‚ which are an important part of your lymphatic system
- Horse chestnut—which helps relieve venous insufficiency (which occurs when your veins can't transport blood upward to your heart) and hemorrhoids
- Barium carbonate—can help support cardiovascular health and relieve tonsil inflammation
- Barberry—provides support for alleviating urinary tract infections and skin disorders
Price:$35.95MaxRelax is an innovative formula, a unflavored powdered drink mix. Containing a synergistic blend of ingredients known to regulate catecholamines and upregulate the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA, the formula aims to promote a calm, relaxed physiological and emotional state.* Learn More
Price:$42.95Quercetin Ascorbate powder is a powerful flavonoid and antioxidant blend. Quercetin is one of several flavonoids that have effects on mast cells and basophils. Vitamin C helps regulate histamine levels and supports a healthy inflammatory response. Made with non-GMO ingredients. Learn More